Travel plans, including departure date and city, flight number and even entry mode (Road, Air etc) change. You must update your G2G account with any changes, both if you have an approved Pass or if you have made an application that has not yet been assessed.
To update your travel details in the G2G Pass app follow the steps below:
- Open the G2G Pass app
- Click Account in the bottom right-hand corner or click the three dots icon on the top right-hand side to open the menu. The screen layout is different depending on whether you have an approved G2G Pass or not).
- Click Edit travel details
- Click Edit at the bottom of the screen
- Enter the new proposed date of entry or flight number and save your changes
To update your travel details in the G2G Pass website follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Traveller dashboard on the www.g2gpass.com.au website
Navigate to the Applications page
Click on the document icon to open the application details
Click on the Travel Details tab on the left-hand side menu
Click EDIT to update the relevant travel details
Click SAVE to finish
Your Pass travel details will update automatically. You may need to log out and then log back into the G2G Pass app to refresh the data.
If you need technical support, please submit a support request, and our service desk staff will be happy to assist you.